Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Balsamic Asparagus

Coach and I have decided that we really like asparagus. I bought some last week to put in a salad and had some left over. I knew I needed to use it soon or it would be in the garbage disposal. So I found a recipe other than my favorite Garlic/Parmesan Asparagus that I decided to try out. Kinda glad I did.

Balsamic Asparagus
Food.com/Recipezaar.com
The Line Up
1 bunch of asparagus
1 TBSP olive oil
ground black pepper
1 TBSP balsamic vinegar

The Game Plan
Prepare asparagus by washing and snapping off tough end
Heat oil in frying pan
Place asparagus in pan, keep moving until the asparagus changes color (3-5 minutes)
Add the balsamic vinegar & pepper, sprinkling over all the asparagus & mix to coat asparagus
Remove from the heat and cover for a few minutes to let the flavors develop

Coach's Post Game Conference
Not much to say about this recipe. It was very good, and very easy.

Final Score
Coach - Home Run
Catcher - Home Run
The All-Star - HA! I make him eat 1/2 a piece hoping that we'll fall on a way of fixing it that he'll like, but I don't count his score (it was a strike out for what it matters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template