Friday, November 15, 2013

Ranch Oyster Crackers - Dairy Free

I was feeling rather nostalgic the other day when I made the puppy chow and wanted some of the snack/munchy food from my past. I wanted THE ROOKIE to be able to eat some of the snack/munchy foods that I had, and then I ran across THIS:

Ranch Oyster Crackers
Peas and Thank You

The Line Up
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp dried dill
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp salt
3 TBSP oil (olive oil, canola, grapeseed, etc)
8 oz pkg oyster crackers

The Game Plan
Preheat oven to 250°
In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients
Add oil and stir to combine
Pour in oyster crackers and toss to evenly coat
Transfer to a baking sheet
Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through
Store in an airtight container until serving

Coach's Post Game Conference
Not much to say about these - they were simple as can be and OOOOHHH soooo good! Just like I remembered.

Final Score
Home Run for the 4 of us and the Owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template