Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catcher's Cooking!

Coach Matos isn't the only member of Team Matos that likes to cook. Catcher likes to cook also, he cooks typical Dominican dishes. Since I don't have recipes to share, I thought I might just leave you with some pictures of dishes he likes to make!

Red Snapper with tomatoes & onions, tostones (fried plantain) and avocado
 


Shrimp & Rice with Tostones and Avocado


Pastelon de Platano Maduro


Pica Pollo con Tostones (chicken w/ tostones)


Christmas Eve Dinner - al estilo dominicano

Pollo al horno (roasted chicken), arroz con grandules (rice with pigeon peas), ensalada rusa (Russian salad) y pan (bread)


Hey folks - Good news!!! I finally nailed Catcher down to a recipe!! - Check out the recipe for "Batida De Guineo" (Banana Shake)


I'll share more pictures as he cooks more! :)


1 comment:

  1. You have me wanting to run right over to Martin's and buy some plantains! Haven't had them in so long! Everything looks delicious!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template